Title: IT Technician
Company: JNET Communications, LLC
Location: Sydney, NS
Job Category: Permanent/Full Time
Hours: Must be Flexible
Reporting to: IT Operations Manager
Join the company that keeps growing!! We are currently seeking an IT Technician for our dynamic IT Team.
The IT technician will be responsible for technical support and operations for the Sydney call
center and supporting a centralized helpdesk model across the JNET corporation. The candidate must have at least 5 years experience providing technology support within a corporate environment. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player who works well with others.
The candidate should possess the following fundamental core competencies:
- Production support / triage
- Helpdesk support
- Trouble ticket system experience
- Project Management/Support
- Outage reporting / statistics
- Client support and relationship management
- Weekly status reporting
Primary Technical core competencies
- Inbound / outbound campaign management platforms
- Campaign lead loads / file processing
- SER Dialer platform / speech compressors
- Network management / Exposure to Webservers / Security Tools
- SQL database
- Telephony / Voice – Cisco IPCC, IVRs,
- Witness call monitoring platforms
Secondary Technical core competencies
- Aspect eWFM workforce management
- Call Center reporting
- Autosys – batch job scheduler
- Ceridian HR/Payroll & Time/Attendance
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Shift hours are 11am to 7pm. On call 7pm to 8am every second week (Friday to Thursday).
ServiCom Inc. specializes in Cisco and Microsoft products, as well as a variety of complementary products.
Our technical staff is...