I.T Support Person Required
Orlick Industries Ltd is a leading supplier in the automotive marketplace, providing precision machined aluminum casting. We are looking for a Part Time I.T. Assistant to join our team.
An I.T. Support candidate is responsible for assisting the I.T department with continued improvement and flow to the dept. This position would be suited to a recent graduate with 6 months to 1 year experience within the field.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- College Diploma in a computer related program
- A+ would be an asset
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows XP/7/8 workstation
- Active Directory / group policy
- VMWare / Virtualization
- Basic networking, VLAN, routing, troubleshooting
- Good English, writing, communication skills
- Physical ability to lift ~ 50lbs
- Familiarity with IT procedures (Ticketing, asset management, documentation, procedural automation)
- Programming in C++/LAMP/Bash/ Powershell an asset
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work on-call shifts (evenings/weekends/ 24 hour shifts)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and work in a team environment
- Vehicle to travel between Orlick sites in Hamilton / Stoney Creek area
- Assist I.T Department with all tasks as required.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
We are a fully integrated aluminum high pressure die cast and machining organization engaged in the design and manufacture of high quality...