Microserve is looking for a Service Technician to join our team in Kamloops, BC. The Service Technician will be required to respond to onsite service calls for various clients. Duties include desk side and onsite troubleshooting of computer and printer problems, add/move/changes and installation of new systems.
- Delivery of technical services to end users, specifically in desktop, laptop and printer hardware repair
- Configuring and reloading of OS
- Effective and timely use of call management and reporting tools
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through clear spoken and written communication
- 2 years of relevant hardware and troubleshooting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7, Visa, XP, Microsoft Office suite
- Technical certifications considered an asset (i.e. A+ Certification)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an effective team member
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Valid driver's license & transportation required (milage reimbursement will be provided)
- Must be available to work Monday -- Friday 8:30-5:00 (overtime as required)
- Willingness to travel within the province
Interested candidates please apply at: http://www.microserve.ca/careers/postings.aspx
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.