Contract Term: 3 months, possible extension to agreed variable term.
Title: IT Project Portfolio Manager
Seeking a seasoned self-directed Project Manager to lead& manage anIT project portfolio, and deliver the projects within. The position will report into the Head of IT and be accountable to the Senior Management Team.
- Project Management: Manage the delivery of development projects to agreed statement of work. You may be asked to manage infrastructure projects, but the focus will be application development.
- Business Requirements Gathering: Facilitate the requirements gathering process with business sponsors and stakeholders in the Initiation and Planning phases.
- Portfolio Management: Administer the company’s portfolio of projects, and assist in enhancing processes.
- Project Methodology: Develop a standard project framework for all of IT with the input of the Operations Manager and business unit stakeholders
- Assist in the adoption and maturity development of the new project/portfolio methodologies
- Application Development Project Manager(5+ years)
- IT Project Portfolio Management experience (3+ years)
- Infrastructure Project Manager (2+ years)
- Experience setting up project methodologies from the ground up. (2+ years)
- PMP Certified
GSI Group Inc. (GSIG) designs, develops, manufactures and sells lasers, laser systems, precision motion devices, associated precision motion...