We are currently seeking an intermediate to senior Structural Engineer to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Structural engineering services including producing structural designs, project management, overseeing the production of structural documents, quality control, shop drawing review and field investigations.
- Collaboration with team members, clients and other professional consultants.
The ideal applicant would have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree in Civil Engineering, specializing in structural engineering.
- Experience in the design of steel, wood, concrete and masonry.
- Experience managing projects with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Autocad as well as various structural engineering software packages.
- APEGA membership.
Wolsey Structural Engineering, Ltd. is a privately owned firm established in 2006 to
serve the design and construction community with...