INTERMEDIATE LITIGATION ASSISTANT – CENTRAL – PERMANENT
Our downtown client, a leader in the legal community with a reputation for excellence and leadership, has an immediate requirement for an Intermediate Litigation Legal Assistant. If you have previous legal experience and would like to work in an exclusive, team-based environment, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. This particular position supports 2 partners and an associate. Some of the duties include:
- Prepare documentation, correspondence and invoices
- Schedule meetings and arrange travel itineraries
- Dealing with clients – both in person and over the phone
- Drafting letters, preparation of accounts, expense reports, etc.
- Previous litigation experience – 5 years – in a corporate environment
- Summation experience/exposure would be an asset
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to multi-task at an executive level are a definite asset
Please forward your resume along with salary expectations, in confidence, to Kathy Verenka. This position starts ASAP and offers an opportunity for an ambitious individual to work on complex, varied cases in supportive, team based environment.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...