Our client, one of the most respected Civil Engineering Consulting Firms in the Nation is looking to add an Intermediate Field Review Engineer to their Edmonton team.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record for success and experience in the following:
- Performing detailed field reviews of structural components of high-rise buildings currently in the construction phase.
- Provide detailed reviews of shop drawings and assist the design team in responding and reviewing site matters
- Act as employer representative at site meetings
- Prepare accurate field review reports
- Notify employer of potential site and design issues
- Degree in Civil Engineering (structural preferred) from a recognized University or a Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Exposure to technology and training in building structures
- Access to a reliable vehicle (mileage will be paid by the employer)
- Strong grasp of AutoCAD and on-site construction experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- APEGA membership
Qualified Candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter