As a part time teacher at Sylvan, you will work with students in Sylvan's reading and writing programs, We offer full training in all programs that meet your skill set, background, and qualifications. The programs and lesson plans are developed by our full time staff who will handle all communications with parents or guardians so you get to do what you like best – teaching!
- Bachelor of Education
- Provincial teaching certification (interim or permanent)
- Ability to work with students in all grades
- Enthusiasm and positive approach to teaching
- Exceptional spoken and written English skills
- Flexibility -- must be able to work afternoon/evening hours and Saturday's
Please submit resume and cover letter. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and preference will be given to candidates who can start immediately.