Inside Sales – Safety Training
Competition Number: LM0025
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Closing Date: April 15, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an additional Inside Sales in our Safety Training Department. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing inside sales coverage by ensuring regular telephone contact with current and prospective customers to maintain and increase current business volume.
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Description Details
- Finding prospective companies
- Sourcing appropriate contacts
- Collecting all relevant contact information
- Organizing contact information in a database
- Developing new clients through various leads
- Following up with rate requests to secure new business
- Contacting and following up with prospective and current customers by phone
- A post-secondary education in Marketing/Sales will be considered an asset
- Proven sales ability
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office 2003 and CRM systems
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar programs will also be considered a strong asset
- Must demonstrate willingness to learn, determination and initiative
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- A self starter and a quick learner
Compensation & Other Details
- Starting salary will be based on experience
- Full time position with benefits
Required (Answer these questions about yourself)
1. Please write a made up business email thanking a customer for his or her business on any product or service of your choice. (We are looking to evaluate your written communication skills)
2. What creative / entrepreneurial skills or ideas can you bring to this position? Be specific.
3. What questions do you have?
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the competition number:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
or apply through Indeed
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.