Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter is the world’s leading supplier of electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners, and other small components to build, repair and maintain a variety of systems and equipment. We are also the leading provider of communication products used to connect voice, video, data and security systems.
At Anixter, we believe everyone has the opportunity and the responsibility to be a leader. We have learned that leading companies are made, not born. We don’t hire people – we ask them to join our company to help make it better.
Anixter Canada is committed to the training and development of its employees. A few features you can expect from working with us include:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive employee benefit packages.
- Rewarding bonus programs.
- Educational and career development opportunities.
- A great working environment that is both highly professional, yet informal that promotes a relaxed, open-door atmosphere.
Due to our continued growth, we currently have a career opportunity in our Calgary office. We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated team player who will develop accounts where Anixter can position its products and capabilities in order to assist the customer with solutions that best suits their needs. You will be responsible for:
- Uncovering new opportunities and buying centers within existing accounts
- Providing post-sales service by following through on orders/expedite orders/troubleshooting
- Cold and warm calls for new market initiatives
- Identifying customer requirements and recommend solutions in all facets of our business.
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Prior experience in industrial sales, preferably in the wire and cable industry or with security equipment
- Proven track record of phone sales and quota attainment.
- Proven track record selling to business and integrators.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Develop, manage and nurture a high level of customer service
- Post Secondary education in Electronics or equivalent an asset
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, organized
- Excellent communication skills and desire to excel in customer service.
- Knowledge of network cabling infrastructure an asset
- Computer skills including Window business application software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Critical to your success in the role will be your ability to prospect new business and to develop, maintain and manage strong and lasting relationships with customers.
Anixter is the world’s leading supplier of communications products used to connect voice, video, data and security systems. Anixter is also...