Alliance Door Products Edmonton is looking for an Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative:
As a member of the customer service/inside sales team you will ensure that our valued customers receive the highest quality service on time, every time. Open the door to an exciting and rewarding career on our wholesale distribution team. Alliance Door Products offers benefits after probationary period. Open the door to your future, with a career at Alliance Door Products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but is not limited to):
The Inside Sales person is responsible for:
- Processing customer orders, vendor purchase orders, customer calls, quotes, backorders, confirmations etc in an efficient and timely manner
- Professionally answering incoming phone calls
- Positively addressing customer concerns
- Cooperatively interacting with all team members and departments to successfully meet customers’ needs
- Tracking the status of customer orders
- Monitoring, coordinating and processing order information to customers
- Following up and providing feedback for customer quotations
- Assisting in creating a supportive team-oriented work climate that supports our values and enables team members to develop professionally
- Identifying customer service process improvements that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Communicating solutions to management regarding issues with product and processes so improvements can be implemented
- Conforming to ALL safety policies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and sound judgment skills necessary.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as individually without supervision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office XP required.
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Industry experience is an asset, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of office procedures; faxing, emailing etc.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
Alliance Door Products is an industry leading distributor of fine door and moulding products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank you in advance for your submission, but only qualified individuals will be contacted. Please respond by fax or email only.
Fax # (780) 436-3771
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.