Macdonalds Independent Sales has an opening for an Inside Salesperson in the Meat Sales Department.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated:
- High School education or higher
- 3 – 5 years experience selling fresh & frozen meat products
- Strong computer skills, PC and mainframe
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access, and Word
- Excellent negotiation, communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self motivated team player with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment
- Firm understanding and ability to demonstrate Superior Customer Service
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the promotion of fresh and frozen meat products to approximately 200 of our Independent customers
- Responsible for handling sales, claims and credits related to product
- Responsible for departmental tasks such as pricing, inventory management, weekly ad proofing and sales analysis
- Responsible for achieving sales targets
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
The compensation package also includes quarterly commissions dependent on achieving sales targets
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...