Macdonalds Independent Sales has an opening for an Inside Salesperson in the Meat Sales Department.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated:
- High School education or higher
- 3 – 5 years experience selling fresh & frozen meat products
- Strong computer skills, PC and mainframe
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access, and Word
- Excellent negotiation, communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self motivated team player with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment
- Firm understanding and ability to demonstrate Superior Customer Service
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the promotion of fresh and frozen meat products to approximately 200 of our Independent customers
- Responsible for handling sales, claims and credits related to product
- Responsible for departmental tasks such as pricing, inventory management, weekly ad proofing and sales analysis
- Responsible for achieving sales targets
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
The compensation package also includes quarterly commissions dependent on achieving sales targets
Indeed - 10 months ago
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...