Join a growing team! LKQ Corporation is the leading national distributor of automotive collision replacement parts. We have a great opportunity for an Inside Sales Rep in our Calgary, Alberta facility.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in long-range career growth. LKQ/Keystone in Calgary, Alberta offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- Establish customer base through calling inactive accounts and cold-calling.
- Marketing our company to potential and repeat customers.
- Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers or leads to cultivate new business.
- Provides ongoing customer service to our existing accounts.
- Selling quality aftermarket and remanufactured auto parts over the phone.
- Fielding inbound phone calls and completing customer orders as needed.
- Using outstanding selling skills to close and overcome any objectives.
- Addressing and resolving customers' issues and refer to managers when needed.
- Contributing to the LKQ Team by meeting and exceeding individual and company goals.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 Years of Sales Experience.
- Automotive Experience is a plus (parts sales, parts managers, estimators, adjusters).
- Must be dependable and have an excellent attendance history.
- Motivated, reliable and fast-paced is essential along with a customer service mentality.
- Basic Computer Skills (Windows, Explorer, Outlook)
- Good keyboarding skills, professional phone skills and good organization skills
LKQ/Keystone offers competitive compensation & benefit package includes health & dental insurance, company-paid life & disability & a pension plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days.
Please send resume via email with salary history. Resumes without salary history will not be considered.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls.