JOB DESCRIPTION : INSIDE SALES
This position is responsible for responding to customer inquiries regarding new service for temporary and permanent customers as well as closing and upgrading business opportunities. On cancellation requests, the ISR utilizes creative problem solving and negotiation skills, resolves customer issues in order to retain positive relationships with existing customers. The ISR handles accounts which are generally $400 a month or less in permanent monthly revenue.
1. Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes meeting customer retention goals. Communicate to and work with the Sales Manager to resolve unique customer issues and concerns.
2. Reduce lost accounts by diffusing cancellation requests. Refer unsuccessful attempts to save accounts to AM’s for further action.
3. Manage and follow up all pending cancellations until cases are closed including account research, maintenance of contact results, scheduling follow up activities and completion of all other requirements.
4. Offer and quote pricing for prospective customers. Identify opportunities to up sell existing customers.
5. Generate leads for OSR’s.
6. Consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
7. Acquire a working knowledge of the appropriate local, state and federal regulations and the ability to advise customers on the impact of regulations on their businesses.
This is a field position. Placement into or advancement to this position is dependent upon individual performance, local market conditions, and/or district’s requirements. This position is eligible to participate in sales bonus and recognition programs upon successful completion of orientation and /or training programs.
This position requires a minimum of one years of inside sales telephone experience, or other industry or equivalent job experience.
In order to fulfill the performance objectives of this position, the candidate must perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required by this position. The candidate must:
1. Have demonstrated the ability to successfully market to accounts including the ability to negotiate with multiple decision makers.
2. Have demonstrated the ability to identify and resolve complex problems and recommend cost effective solutions.
3. Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
4. Exhibit proficient skills in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and PWS information systems.
5. Possess good negotiation skills.
An Associate’s degree or higher is preferred.
The above description is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not intended to be construed as a complete statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements. This position may be expected to perform other duties as assigned.