Our very busy and growing sales and service company is looking for an Inside Sales Rep to join their Fort McMurray team. They offer room for advancement as this would be the sole Inside Sales Coordinator but as the company grows so will the responsibilities and title. The company is a big proponent of mentoring and grooming their staff for future advancement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise between the outside sales and technicians
- Communicate daily with customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Receive requests and respond to inquiries from customers
- Prepare sales orders and enter order and returns into the system
- Evaluate customer's needs and promote products
- Provide quotations to customers
- Ensure all items purchased are properly entered, allocated and efficiently processed
- Process daily branch paperwork
The qualified candidate will possess:
- A strong customer service background with 2 plus years' experience within a customer service, coordinator or inside sales role within the energy service sector
- strong problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- team player who works work well under pressure with superior presentation skills
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- highly energetic and self-starter
- Candidates with MRO experience will be given preference.
If you are looking for a competitive company with room for advancement that offers a friendly work environment as well as a competitive compensation package apply today!
Keystone Recruiting is a management search firm specializing in placing critical positions with companies that serve Western Canada's Energy...