- Minimum of 3 years experience managing consultative, B2B inside sales teams
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), time management, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Completion of post-secondary education a plus
- We have been in business for more than two decades and have received numerous awards and recognitions
- We will continue to grow in the near future and are looking for ambitious, dedicated professionals to grow with us and help us grow
- We are the market leader, have 1.7 million sales leads in our database and have unlimited growth potential
- We are a highly results-driven environment and reward our employees based on their performance
- Hire, manage, train, mentor, and coach a consultative inside sales team
- Monitor and manage sales rep pipeline
- Develop and monitor sales forecasts, and implement annual sales plans.
- Define and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities.
- Create and implement daily, weekly and monthly metrics to build pipeline and increase closing ratios
- Meet or exceed monthly and annually team quotas and objectives
Your Action Could Land You a Dream Career!
Do you see a great potential fit with us? Why not send your CV and cover letter NOW? Amazing things happen after you take actions when great opportunities arrive!
Indeed - 10 months ago
Performance Personnel is a premier recruitment agency for employment services.