24-7 Intouch is an award winning contact center providing outsourced communication solutions to businesses across North America. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 200 Fastest Growing Companies by Profit Magazine, 24-7 Intouch provides an exciting work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Due to our tremendous growth and exciting future opportunities, we are currently looking for an ambitious, self-starter to join our sales team as an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE in our Winnipeg office. This is a full time opportunity, with a competitive benefits package and excellent income potential.
The objectives of the successful candidates will include:
- Interacting with senior-level executives of U.S. & Canadian based companies and developing positive rapport
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Assessing customer needs and providing quotes based on assessment
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and annual targets
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of our services in order to improve sales conversions and customer satisfaction
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Responding quickly and efficiently to inbound and outbound sales leads generated from various company marketing campaigns
- Identifying and prospecting potential clients to generate new large business accounts
- Adding to our company’s rapid growth by being persistent in getting appointments and closing new business. Our marketing department does provide 50 – 65% of the leads but up to 50% of your time should be used for prospecting and making outbound calls to generate net new prospect.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field is preferred; new graduates are more than welcome to apply
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Sales, Customer Service and/or Marketing
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Knowledge in CRM software solutions is an asset
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- Must be honest, assertive and systematic
- Outgoing personality, creative, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, results-oriented
- Passion for sales and building long-term relationships
- Aggressive and persistent in sales strategy
We will provide:
- A CRM tool to manage your clients and sales activities including forecast
- Access to search and download thousands of businesses, including up-to-date information on executive contacts, performance, current competitors, and company strategies
- An aggressive commission structure
- Friendly and dynamic office environment, where all employees are encouraged to express and implement their ideas
Base salary based on experience, plus commissions and benefits
Target Start date: ASAP
We offer a unique career opportunity to work with a successful business experiencing rapid growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls, please.