FORT SASKATCHEWAN AND SURROUNDING AREAS
INDUSTRIAL SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
DON’T BE FOOLED AGAIN. APPLY WITH THE LARGEST SECURITY PROVIDER IN EDMONTON AND CANADA.
TOP WAGES IN THE INDUSTRY, FIRST CLASS TRAINING PROGRAMS, PROMOTE FROM WITHIN MENTALITY.
Qualified candidates will work at an industrial location in and around Fort Saskatchewan. Industrial and Refinery personnel are responsible for the integrity of the property they are assigned to. This includes access control, personnel supervision, patrols, and alarm response. Security personnel will work on a team or in an individual setting. Industrial personnel are mature, reliable, and professional. On-site training is provided and industrial experience is an asset. This is a great opportunity to improve your experience and build your resume. Candidates will be chosen based on experience, qualifications, competency, and commitment.
Wages: $18 - $19 per hour
Availability: Full time; must have full availability
- Three months of consistent security experience and/or industrial experience
- Ability to follow directions, solve problems, make decisions and think critically
- Ability to pass a drug/medical exam
- Quality in dress, deportment, and punctuality
- Positive attitude and coachable demeanor
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Completion of Grade 12
- Must have valid driver’s license and/or reliable vehicle
BE A PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING SECURITY COMPANY IN ALBERTA
GARDA SECURITY, 10366 – 172 STREET, T5S 1G9
Please apply to the following website:
Only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.