We have an immediate opening for Industrial Painters with experience working in automotive or painting industrial steel components.
Your responsibilities include:
- Masking, unmasking and preparing steel surfaces for paint application
- Applying various 2-part epoxy primers
- Applying caulking and non-slip coatings
- Mixing paint to customer specifications
- Keeping all paint, equipment and supplies in good condition
- Following all internal procedures safety requirements for handling paint and related materials
- Completing job related paperwork
The successful candidate will also have these attributes:
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work independently to meet production deadlines
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
You must also be willing to undergo and pass a security screening process.
Our company is an established leader in the manufacture and assembly of precision sheet metal components. We offer a full benefits package and a great work and team environment.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.