Industrial Machine Maintenance
Orlick Industries, a leader in the field of aluminum die casting and manufacturing of automotive parts is looking for a full time Industrial Machine Maintenance
Our company offers the following:
A competitive pay rate with benefits after 3 months benefits
Opportunities for Growth within Orlick
Employee incentives and rewards such as weekly BBQ's, company picnics, company Christmas party etc.
The Industrial Millwright is responsible for safely installing and maintaining machinery and supporting structures according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Safely use hand and power tools, as well as, safely install machinery, supporting equipment and structures such as motors, pumps, bearings on all machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Operate metal working machines such as grinders, drill presses, milling machines and lathes.
- Must be familiar with and be able to perform the erection of scaffolds, simple rigging to erect or dismantle machines. Dismantle machines, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other necessary hand tools.
- Move machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
- Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, levels and plumb line.
- Test reassembled equipment and make necessary adjustments or repairs as required. This would include a wide variety of die casting and machining processing/production systems.
- Rebuild mechanical equipment required for Die Cast and CNC operations and on all other plant machinery and equipment as required.
- Repairs or replaces parts, such as bearings, filters, light fixtures (flood lights), water lines and timing and adjustment parts.
- Install piping systems for air, water or gas as required.
- Carry out the preventative and predictive maintenance program and all necessary documentation.
- Track and document monthly PM reports and daily work orders in a timely fashion, identify equipment breakdown causes and minimize equipment downtime.
- Work with or without an electrical technician to troubleshoot equipment.
- Use equipment, materials and machinery only as authorized, and operate equipment in a manner that does not endanger themselves or other workers.
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company
Indeed - 8 months ago
We are a fully integrated aluminum high pressure die cast and machining organization engaged in the design and manufacture of high quality...