A fulltime, Industrial Electrician (red seal endorsement) preferably with a 4th Class Power Engineer Certification. Performs repairs to electrical equipment, Program PLC’s (Allen Bradley), troubleshoot machine upsets. Must be a team player and be able to work independently. Minimum 5 years industrial electrician experience required.
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Troubleshoot industrial control systems and devices
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical components
- Test equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage
- Maintain, repair and test switchgears, transformers, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair and test motors, generators and control systems
- PLC Troubleshooting and programming
- Industrial Electrician with Red Seal Endorsement Certification, 5 years experience
- Speak, read, write English
- Food and Beverage processing industry experience
- High Speed filler and packaging
- Start up and testing
- PLC Programming, Allen Bradley, Siemens is mandatory
Indeed - 21 months ago
Constellation Brands and its companies offer a wide range of career opportunities in IT, Finance, Human Resources, Sales, Operations,...