We are now hiring Inbound Sales and Technical Support Agents!! Join the Servicom team today!! Great benefits and incentives and a casual relaxed work environment!! Start a new career today!!
A. POSITION SUMMARY:
As an Inbound Sales and Technical Support Agent, you will meet and exceed client expectations by providing superior customer support with all customer interactions. Resolve internet service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, and expediting correction or adjustment to ensure satisfactory resolution for customers. You will also offer additional products/ services to the customer.
B: MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handles incoming telephone calls, covering a range of customer services in a prompt and proficient manner, acquiring all information to ensure first-time resolution of transaction
2. Answers customer questions concerning service problems; products/features
3. Suggest/ Upsell additional services to customer.
4. Prepares orders
5.. Obtains assistance from Team Lead or Supervisor for complex inquiries
6. Represents client in professional and positive manner in all situations
7. Successfully completes other duties and projects as assigned
C: MINIMUM/PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to work in a high volume call center
- Previous customer service experience required
- One (1) year previous call center or help desk service experience preferred
- Must possess basic computer skills with an ability to type minimum 20 WPM (80% accuracy)
- Consistent attendance/adherence is required
- Ability to work flexible schedules based on forecasted volume and client needs.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an orderly and concise manner
- Ability to Understand & Speak English fluently
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Proven listening and analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to obtain key information and resolve complex service problems
D: PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Work in a cubicle office environment
E: COMPENSATION: $10.50 to $11.50 per hour.
F: HOURS OF OPERATION: Must be available for flexible scheduling between the hours of 11:00 AM and 11:00 PM Sunday to Saturday.
Apply here or:
In person: 1173 Kings Road, Sydney River, NS