Dependable IT – Hamilton, ON
Technical Support Associate
Inbound PC Technical Support & Customer Service
Customer Service Centre of the Year 2013 – Platinum Award
In a high volume contact center
Wages: $12/Hr +bonus performance incentives ($200 - $800) Premium pay for bilingual candidates
Hours: Candidates must have open availability to work rotating schedules between 6am – 1am, Monday through Sunday
Commuting to work? No problem, we got you covered!
After probationary period of 3 months with acceptable performance, agents may qualify for our @Home work program
Benefits for DependableIT employees:
- All candidates are offered benefits after 6 months
- Legitimate work from home opportunity after 3 months
- Paid training program
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Fun and enthusiastic work environment
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivery of front-line technical PC support and customer service.
- Assisting customers with computer troubleshooting including internet connectivity issues, virus / malware removal, email and antivirus problems and operating system / software errors, etc.
- Excellent over-the-phone PC troubleshooting ability
- Multitasking ability handling calls and remote chats sessions simultaneously
- Fluent communication and customer service skills
- A+ or MCSE certification is an asset.
If you are interested in a position with us, please go to the link provided above and complete the online interview in order to be considered for employment.