The candidate will contribute to the organizations success by bringing their exceptional sales experience, and their ability to overcome objections and promote products and services to clients.
The candidate will be responsible for
· Contacting new/existing customers and selling products and services in a call centre environment
· Actively matching the needs of the client with the features and benefits of the sellable product
· Providing clients with relevant product information with the intention of selling the product
· Meeting Sales, Customer Service, Productivity, Compliance and Quality targets
· Dealing with highly confidential information in a secure environment
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service and sales (retail, consumer, corporate) environment
· Versatile customer service experience with an emphasis on client satisfaction and sales
· Clear, professional speaking voice
· Call centre experience is an asset
Skills and Abilities:
· Exceptional verbal communication skills in English, coupled with professional phone etiquette.
· Proven ability to achieve targets with a passion for sales
· Ability to work in a team oriented call centre environment
· Dedication to maintaining superior client service level
· Basic computer/keyboarding skills
· Enthusiastic, with a strong aptitude and a positive “can do” attitude.
· Candidates will be required to consent to criminal, credit and professional reference verification
· MUST be available/flexible to work Sunday to Saturday from 5:00pm to 1:00am