Join the Servicom HR Team!! We are growing and currently seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated, experienced HR Recruiter. Start the new year with a Servicom career!!
Servicom provides call center services for clients such as AT&T, Sirius XM, Onstar, Comcast and Allstate.
A. POSITION SUMMARY:
Recruits, researches, interviews, screens & refers potential job applicants for job openings to meet the hiring and department goals and objectives, while also promoting company career opportunities within the community.
B. MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Proactively develop and support recruitment strategies with the HR Manager.
2. Develop & maintain network of contacts to help identify & source qualified candidates.
3. Provide information on company facilities & job opportunities to potential applicants.
4. Work in conjunction with local employment organizations to recruit potential employees.
5. Coordinates participation in, sets up display & works at job fairs. Utilizes online recruiting resources to identify & recruit candidates.
6. Pre-screen candidates and conduct interviews in a professional manner. Manage, background check & reference check process.
7. Track and report recruitment campaign results to the HR Manager and Vice President.
8. Report any potential problem situations regarding applicants to the HR Manager in an expedient manner.
9. Assist in the orientation process of new employees.
10. Maintain paperwork as per department and company standards.
11. Support company polices and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
12. Follow all state/ provincial laws and guidelines.
13. Successfully complete all other duties and assigned project.
D. MINIMUM/PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
Completion of high school, University or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 5 years prior experience in Human Resources (Preferred).
- Prior recruitment experience (Required).
- Prior experience dealing with the public (Preferred).
Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (Required).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Required).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (Required).
- Ability to completed multiple tasks (Required).
- Friendly , positive demeanor and professional image (Required).
PLEASE APPLY WITH RESUME AND COVER LETTER.