This position has the possibility of becoming permanent upon completion of the one year term.
The Human Resources Officer reports to the Manager, Human Resources and is an integral part of our human resources team. This is a great opportunity for an HR generalist to gain valuable experience and support the organization in the recruitment, hiring and development of our valued employees.
- Coordinate and support the new employee recruitment, selection and orientation process
- Administration of employee benefit programs
- Administration of the monthly payroll process
- Maintain human resources records management system and employee education profiles
- Effectively liaise with all levels of employees and management
- Administer the continuing education program
- Post-secondary education in human resource management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Formal training in payroll, accounting and administration
- Education and/or experience in adult education training
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, time management skills
- Proficient computer skills with solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Credit union experience and active participation in CUIC General Studies Program an asset
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Strong desire to succeed
- Positive attitude
- Solid integrity
We offer you:
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including variable base pay incentive program
Apply today! Join the dynamic team at Wainwright Credit Union Ltd.
Where we make a difference!
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those selected for an interview.
Closing date: February 15th, 2013
Manager, Human Resources
Wainwright Credit Union Ltd.
502-10 St., Wainwright, AB T9W 1P4
Phone (780) 842-1774 Fax (780) 842-2855
Wainwright Credit Union is a diverse, full service credit union serving approximately10,000 members from 7 locations in East Central...