HR - Consultant
Need HR/Marketing consultant.
Major Res Responsibilities:
Efficiently manage full cycle recruitment process for client's requirements including creating job descriptions; targeted recruitment/headhunting, interviewing and screening candidates. Can work on HR software for maintain the required data.
Prioritize and use time management skills to be able to work on 5-12 orders at any given time.
Assist Management with qualifying top talent based on pre-defined roles.
Conduct test, background checks, reference checks and preparation of required paperwork.
Manage internal resources and recruitment process.
Continually build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current and future client demands.
Participates in other recruiting requirements as assigned.
In spare time do the Marketing by calling /emailing/networking to potential clients.
- Requirement Specification:
- 2 + years of full cycle of Recruiting experience
- Post-Secondary Education
- Previous agency experience or corporate recruitment experience is required
- Experience in dealing with direct placement - permanent, contract and contract to hire.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, negotiating and customer service skills.
- Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System, Monster, Workopolis and LinkedIn.
- Multitasking, self-motivated, proactive, energetic and ability to handle high pressure
Ability to Head Hunting and attract Top Talent on behalf of our clients.
Initiative, consistent, willing to grow with company.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Good time management skills.
- Willing to work overtime as well as weekend when needed.