Supervisor: Housekeeping Manager
SUMMARY: Responsible for the cleaning and preparation of Guest Rooms and hotel public Area for the guest while maintaining Brand standards and consistency.
1. Clean assigned Rooms according to Hotel Brand Standards. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, and dusting furniture. Must be able to clean all room types.
2. Place and restock useable items in the room including paper items, soap, towels, according to brand Standards.
3. Clean immediate exterior entry areas and windows, according to Brand Standards.
4. Operate housekeeping equipment in a correct and safe manner.
5. Maintain and restock Housekeeping Cart each day and also keep the carts in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.