Position is located in Ottawa, Ontario
TO APPLY: please copy and paste the following URL link into your browser:
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Official Title: Associate Manager, Hospital Operations
- Knowledge of Canadian healthcare industry, in particular the hospital environment.
- 3-5 years healthcare sales experience at a Managerial level having managed a territory of defined customers with hospital selling, contract negotiation and making effective presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills, computer skills and the ability to write clear and effective contracts and RFP submissions (primarily in english).
- Superior customer service, communication and team skills.
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and demonstrate efficient time management
- Self motivated to accomplish goals and objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English is required.
The Associate Manager, Hospital Operations contributes to MJN market leadership through implementation of Hospital Bid Strategies and management of the Mead Johnson Hospital Feeding System (HFS). This role includes the identification and implementation of opportunities to provide innovation that support the nutritional needs of infants and children in the hospital environment. Important elements such as, the augmentation and harmonization of HFS products within MJN’s global mandate and the identification of opportunities for efficiency in contracted hospitals that result in cost reduction and/or revenue generation for the hospital business.
- Development, implementation and budgeting of HFS Advertising and Promotion projects.
- Collaborate with Senior Manager Hospital Operations in development of annual Bid Strategies and brand plan for HFS products.
- Lead RFP submission guiding all stakeholders to drive market leadership for MJN. Support Senior Manager Hospital Operations with contract renewals and RFP’s involving select complex/Provincial RFP processes.
- Manage renewal of identified hospital contracts and convert targeted competitive contracts.
- Manage all aspects of HFS product line, such as labeling, packaging and pricing
- Identification, prioritization and resolution of supply or QA issues relating to HFS products.
- Forecasting product demand and reflecting this in annual budgeting process.
- Identify and respond to complex customer needs by using strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy to address challenging situations;
- Identifies and evaluates hospital channel market trends. Analyzes channel dynamics and makes strategic and tactical recommendations regarding business opportunities.
- Acting Quebec government liaison regarding hospital rotation and providing HRC support to Quebec hospitals.
- Demonstrated ability to provide value-added results to the organization,while being self-motivated, independent, and accountable for results.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent organizational skills while handling and completing multiple tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- Demonstrated good judgment, innovation, and creativity in improving work processes.
University or College diploma in Business, Health Sciences or Health Administration.
Indeed - 24 months ago
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...