Microserve is looking for a Help Desk Technician to join our team in Vancouver, BC. In this full time role, the successful candidate will be providing support via phone, email, and in person to assist people with their use of Information Technology which includes hardware, software, operating systems and system administration.
- Provide IT operations support for servers, network switches, firewalls and other computer equipment
- Provide IT business and application support services for projects and special requests
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 remote technical support for end user computing issues
- Recent graduate of a business oriented information technology program * MS certification or working experience with MS Windows Server, MS Windows 7, MS Exchange
- MS certification or working experience with MS Active Directory
- MS certification or working experience with MS Office 2007, 2010 and/or 2013
- A+ certification or working experience with computer assembly, repair and configuration
- Network+ certification or working experience with network switches and firewalls
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Self-starter who can work well on their own and within a team
- Detail oriented and love working with people
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.