Microserve is looking for a Helpdesk Team Lead to join our team in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Manager of Professional/Managed services, your primary focus in this role is to manage the performance of the service desk; create, implement, and enhance ITIL based processes and ensure excellent client service at all times. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for any help desk escalation issues and will be responsible for leading a growing Helpdesk team who assist various external and internal clients.
How to Apply:
Visit www.microserve.ca/careers - click Help Desk Team Lead - Apply!
- Utilize IT service management software to monitor and oversee all incoming tickets ensure they are addressed efficiently including managing team ticket assignment and escalations, scheduling and balancing daily workloads, recording/logging all work performed and establish and report on Service Levels and any other KPIs as required
- Coordinate urgent and complicated support issues
- Act as the "go-to" person for all Tier 1 or 2 escalations; and determine issues/requests that must be escalated to subject matter experts
- Review customer survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen user relationships
- Participate Helpdesk queues in order to troubleshoot end user IT incidents in person, by telephone, or via e-mail
- Able to take and give direction and successfully follow through on assigned tasks to completion
- Build and maintain training, process, and procedure materials for Service Desk
- Provide software and hardware support, and work with vendor support contacts as required
- Computer Technology Diploma or Certificate or related field of study with equivalent experience
- At least 2 years in a team lead/supervisory role of a service/help desk
- Must have 3 or more years' experience in the IT industry; ideally in enterprise environments (E.g. > 1000 users)
- Experience in creating, implementing, and enhancing ITIL based processes
- Experience and ability to develop professional relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to be on-call for escalations after regular business hours
- Ability and desire to provide outstanding leadership and mentorship to Helpdesk team members
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
Indeed - 9 months ago