Hydraulics/Heavy Machinery Mechanic
We are looking the experienced Hydraulics/Heavy Machinery Mechanic for permanent placement for our client located in North York
Rate: $18-25 depending on experience
- Disassemble, inspect, repair/replace, reassemble and test hydraulic pumps, hydraulic motors and hydraulic control valves to meet factory specifications
- Ability to diagnose and repair hydraulic components used on heavy equipment (CAT and Non-CAT) as well as industrial applications
- Traveling to customer site locations and servicing / troubleshooting hydraulic failures
- Completing physically demanding work in sometimes harsh outdoor conditions
- Safely operating required equipment associated with position
- Welding and custom fabrication
- Using hand tools, drill press, band saw, bench grinders etc.
- Setting-up and testing systems and components under direction of component repair foreman
- Recommending modifications to circuit & components to improve performance
- Taking fluid samples where and when appropriate and reads lab reports
- Maintaining safe, clean working environment
- Communicating with supervisors, co-workers and customers
If you are qualified for this role, please send your resume via this posting.
We encourage you to visit our website www.excelemployment.net regularly to stay up-to-date on new career opportunities.
Indeed - 6 months ago