Harvard Broadcasting is seeking an Aboriginal intern for its Saskatoon Station, 96.3 CRUZ FM, for up to a one-year paid internship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in researching and contributing content to station social media
Initiatives including Facebook, Twitter and Blogs
- Gathers information and content, relevant to the specific target demographic of 25 to 54 year old adults, from various sources for possible on air presentation.
- Assists in gathering and writing News content for on air presentation
- An interest/aptitude to work in Radio/TV Broadcasting
- Enrolled in, or a graduate of, a recognized Radio/TV Broadcasting program is considered an asset
- As a representative of Canada's Aboriginal Peoples – must be of First Nations, Métis or Inuit ancestry.
- Resides in or around Saskatoon (relocation assistance is not provided)
- Must be able to relate to, and work professionally in, an adult working environment – (ages 25-54)
Please submit cover letter, resume by May 10th, 2013 to:
Aboriginal Broadcast News Internship Selection Committee
c/o Aboriginal Peoples Television Network
339 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2C3