Job Title: Guest Service Supervisor
Reports to: Guest Service Manager
Position Type: Full Time
The Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for ensuring and supporting overall guest satisfaction through strong administrative controls and a customer focused team. With strong customer service and key performance indicators Supervisors will support all areas of the front desk to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Provides direction, training, and coaching to Front Office, PBX, and Reservation personnel daily and ongoing
- Leads by example with exceptional customer service skills with personal service, dealing with complaints, guest inquiries, comments and requests of all patrons
- Carries out guest operations of registration, rooming lists, check-outs and reservations
- Assists Sales & Catering department for overall customer satisfaction
- Ensures lobby, reception and reservation department is kept tidy, neat and clean
- Updates and communicates with Manager overall productivity in key business areas
- Assists as needed on annual reviews for all staff and other performance issues as they arise
- Keeps self and team up to date on current trends and up coming events in community, industry and property
- Ensures guest confidentiality at all times and other policies are adhered to by all staff
- Assumes Manager duties in his/her absence
- Assists other departments as necessary or required while keeping other department heads informed of special guests, visitors, functions, events or groups on property
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive working relationships
- Good leadership skills with the experience to provide direction, set clear priorities, and clarify responsibilities an needed or asked upon
- Strong understanding of operations and how Front Desk and related departments provides and support to overall organization
- Great team building skills that link overall organization operational goals to results and role
- Consistent communication skills that is shared with all parties as necessary
- High initiative followed up with integrity and trust that delivers in consistency through behavior, values, and ethics
- Ability to be flexible as needed while being reliable
- Solid crisis and stress management skills to be able to deal with difficult and challenging situations
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines and work within a ever changing fast paced environment
- Provides support to resort as needed within the community and within industry
- Other duties as necessary in support of operations
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resumé OR drop off/mail to:
Box 777, One Ocean Dr.
Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.
Indeed - 10 months ago