McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Ltd.
McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada has a rewarding part-time, permanent career opportunity in Toronto, GTA area as Guest Experience Leaders. McDonald’s is the leading global foodservice retailer with more than 34,000 local restaurants serving approximately 69 million people in 118 countries each day. McDonald’s Canada is dedicated to providing and meeting the expectations of its guests as well as its employees. Our employees enjoy flexible hours, competitive wages and benefits, and have a real opportunity to make a difference and develop critical business and communication skills.
JOB TITLE Guest Experience Leader
AVAILABLE: Immediately (Part time, Permanent)
A new position within McDonald’s Restaurants has been designed to elevate the experience of our guests by providing outstanding customer service to each guest. Guest Experience Leaders will focus on creating a friendly and welcoming environment within the restaurant and heighten overall guest satisfaction by tending and exceeding guests needs and expectations. The position is ideal for students, seeking part-time employment, who possess great personable qualities and are able to easily connect with the diverse guests of McDonald’s, while consistently maintaining a positive and professional image.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tend to guests needs, questions or concerns which includes, but is not limited to, providing directions, carrying trays, executing children’s parties, assisting parents and seniors and inquiring on the quality of their visit and food
- Providing incomparable guest services by creating a comfortable atmosphere that ensures a welcoming and pleasant dining experience for all guest
- Leading fellow colleagues by example in elevating the guest experience and overall hospitality
- Involved in community events and company promotions within the restaurant when necessary
- Work with the maintenance and dining room crew to identify and to ensure that the restaurant remains clean, well-maintained and properly equipped to meet guests needs
- Guide guests to appropriate lineup during peak hours
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience within the hospitality or customer service field
- Dedication to increasing the guest experience through proactive anticipation of guests needs
- Ability to quickly assess and respond to situations requiring guest assistance or concerns
- Strong desire to meet guest satisfaction by providing service that goes above and beyond guest expectations
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to lead and guide colleagues when necessary
- Service oriented and guest-focused mentality, with excellent interpersonal abilities
- Previous hosting experience is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to Lusine Zakharyan by November 30th, 2013.
For more information on our hiring policies and other career opportunities please visit http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/careers.html.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.