Treasury Clerk – Intermediate Level
Competition Number: LM0036
Location: Langley, BC
Closing Date: April 30, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealer and Distributers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment including but not limited to internal combustion forklifts, electric forklifts, electric narrow aisle equipment, manlifts, scissor lifts, telescopic handlers, loaded and empty container handlers, industrial sweeper & scrubbers yard and terminal tractors.
Our 18 full service branches provide the best in New, Used and Rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry leading safety training. Already established in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, we are looking to grow our team in the following area.
- Prioritize vendor payments and prepare daily cash requirement report
- Set up wire, EFT, and ACH payments and manage templates online
- Manage Positive Pay system (submit issue file, void cheque list, and exception report)
- Manage zero-balancing schedule, review GL code monthly, and prepare journal entries
- Prepare bank borrowing base report,
- Prepare capital spending report and loan-related reports
- Manage operating/capital leases, early terminations, and intercompany balances
- Manage and update loan program
- Do cheque runs and assist Treasury Officer in bank audits
- Any additional support to the Treasury Department as required.
- A post secondary education in Finance/Accounting will be considered an asset
- 1-2 years experience in similar role or candidates studying Certified Treasury Professional
- Superior skills with MS Office: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Prior experience in the heavy equipment industry or with SILK software will be considered an asset but are not required
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Excellent communications, organization and multitasking skills
- Able to cope with conflicting priorities
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Other Details
- $30,000-$35,000 per year depending on experience
- Full time.
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the competition number:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
admin-resume (at) leavitt.ca
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.