Are you a Graphic Designer with experience and an interest in apparel? Do you like creating graphic t-shirts and want to see your art on Bluenotes customers across Canada? If so, this is the role for you!
- Creates and designs original artwork for apparel, including all over print design, graphic art, and apparel marketing designs (i.e. hangtags)
- Creates technical sketches of purposed garments.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and arranges layouts based on aesthetic design concepts
- Presents samples of finished designs
- Assists in creation of design concepts and board presentation for each season
- Works closely with Design and Merchandising teams to ensure a cohesive line is realized
- Perform other duties as required
- Associate’s Degree in a related field of study or technical school
- Must be familiar with graphic design concepts, practices, and various embellishment techniques
- Working knowledge of graphic design software in a MAC environment
- Requires proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understands of print and repeat process an asset
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrates knowledge of fashion and youth culture
- Understands our brand and the lifestyle associated with it