Team Leader Trainee
Princess Auto is a Canadian based Multi-channel Retailer with a Global Vision. We serve the home, shop and industrial markets by providing a Unique Blend of quality products, services and value based solutions to our Guests through an outstanding shopping experience.
We are looking for innovative, energetic and enthusiastic individuals who have the initiative and ability to grow with us.
A Team Leader Trainee is a training role designed to expose individuals to operating procedures and the development of Team Members, with an emphasis on the philosophy behind Princess Auto’s business model.
- Serving our Guests
- Leading your area of responsibility (department) consistent with our business goals and operating procedures and standards
- Contribute to building a culture wherein Royal Service and Princess Auto’s Values thrive.
- Providing your Team Members with the tools to reach their individual potential. These include: coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Participate in meetings and resolve issues
- Be involved with developing and implementing the business plan
- Participate in training (both learning and teaching)
- Learn and be able to cover other store roles to better serve our Guests
- Contribute to the achievement of store revenue and expense management targets
- Adhere to all policies and procedures (e.g. store safety)
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Willingness to develop and demonstrate basic Leadership Skills
o Ability to provide direction.
o Eagerness to learn.
o Ability to motivate.
o Team oriented.
o Ability to train.
o Ability to inspire.
o Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Takes initiative and wants to grow professionally and help the company grow
- Hardworking and dedicated to helping achieve our goals
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings, and/or weekends
What our Unique World can offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Opportunity to participate in a profit sharing plan
- A positive and supportive workplace
- Opportunity to make a difference and inspire others
- Opportunity for advancement
- Training and personal and professional development
- A generous, company-paid benefits package including:
Prescription drug plan
- Company pension plan
- Store discount
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Unique World, please apply online at www.princessauto.com
Closing Date: February 3, 2013
Princess Auto is a Canadian based Multi-channel Retailer with a Global Vision. We serve the home, shop and industrial markets by providing a...