GENERAL OFFICE POSITIONS
Are you looking to break into an office environment? Do you like being a part of a dynamic team? Want to experience various types of office positions, to gain additional reception / administrative experience and enhance your resume? Then we are here to help you. Many of our clients have a regular need for temporary employees to assist in their office.
Some of the duties / qualifications could include:
- Day to day reception duties including responding to all incoming telephone calls
- Coordinating of all couriers, deliveries, etc.
- Administrative assistance including documentation, tracking of inventory, scanning, printing, filing, data entry operations, etc.
- Familiarity with MS OFFICE – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Friendly, reliable, energetic, customer service orientated
Previous phone/office experience isn’t required, but would be an asset. Interested candidates please forward resumes to Connie Duguid, Kathy Verenka or Kricket Thomas.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...