Our Client, a real estate leader located on the West Coast, is recognized for serving the needs of their clients and realtors through integrity, information and innovation. Their commitment to putting the needs of their people first has earned them a solid reputation for ethical standards, and client confidence has sustained their steady upward growth since 1984.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a General Manager to join their team in Nanaimo, BC. Reporting directly to the partner group of six, the General Manager will be responsible for building on a corporate culture that fosters confidence in and a commitment to the company, while encouraging all employees to contribute to its success.
This role with appeal to a high energy leader, who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is confident in their ability to build strong people and relationships, and create win-win situations using humor, integrity and trust.
- Leads and mentors a dedicated team of 8-9 Branch Managers who share in a common vision
- Hire and develop effective managers who can move the company forward through effective mentoring/coaching
- Establish measurable work plans, that are realistic, clear accountability and supports the strategic plan
- Accountable to the board for financial reporting and projections
- Creates short & long term objectives and implements strategies to achieve the goals
- Support all media platforms and ensure a strong on line presence to maintain a fresh, approachable and accessible public presence
- Improves operational efficiency for all locations to drive profits and share best practices
- Provides leadership and clear accountability to the team and removes obstacles to ensure success
- Developing and executing communications strategies for the organization
- Oversees the property management division and building leases
- Builds the image of the organization by collaborating with customers, community organizations and employees to maintain recognition as an industry and community leader
- Identifies opportunities to increase revenues, optimize profits and creates effective partnerships
- Creates an environment and culture that is fun, professional and inclusive
- Travel by vehicle to other branches once a month or as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent industry experience
- Real Estate Industry experience is a definite asset; strong sales and service management background
- Demonstrated background in building successful high caliber teams
- A strong decision maker, who in collaboration with the owners, will make informed decisions that move the organization forward.
- Must possess a solid understanding of financial principles and the ability to effectively monitor and control expenses
- An effective communicator and leader who can work with the ownership group, the management team and representatives
- You are recognized as a trusted, respected leader who continually makes sound business decisions, possess unquestionable integrity and believes in the spirit of team
- Progressive and career driven professional with a strong focus on delivering results and providing exceptional service
This role will also appeal to a true leader and a champion who believes in collaborating with innovative teams, has organizational savvy, and likes to take initiative. If you feel you have the demonstrated background and are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reply to this ad.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...