Lowe's Regional Distribution Centre in Milton, Ontario is currently looking for Contract Full Time and Part Time Team Members to join our growing team. We currently have General Labour and Forklift Operator positions available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing various duties including, but not limited to receiving product, unloading and loading trailers, picking orders manually.
- Perform heavy lifting.
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by following all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Various housekeeping duties as required.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Previous General Labour experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- RF Scanner experience is an asset.
- Good work ethic, has initiative, willing to learn new skills.
- Must be flexible to work different job assignments in various departments.
- Must be willing to be trained on Material Handling Equipment (Forklift, Reach Truck, Walkie, etc).
- Must wear green label CSA approved safety shoes.
- Starting pay rate: $14.60/hour
- Work environment: Fast paced, handling heavy loads, repetitive tasks, minor exposure to noise, dust and seasonal temperatures.
To learn more, interested and qualified candidates should apply online.