Kelly Services is currently seeking experienced Packaging workers to work for our client Peek Freans located in East York and Scarborough areas.
The incumbent will help in the production line in:
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Clean work areas and equipment,
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Respect of safety and health environment
- 6 months of manufacturing/production experiences required
- Must be comfortable standing for 12 hour shifts. (Rotation shifts)
- Must wear safety shoes / steel toes shoes
- Must be available during weekends (12AM-12PM or 12PM-12AM)
- Availability throughout weekdays requires but will be ON CALL
- Fast and delicate manners and attention to goods
- Able to work in really fast paced environment
- Strong adaptability, safety and health oriented
- Location : East york or Scarborough
- 1 year contract assignment through Kelly Services
- Pay rate:
*Weekend: $12 (must be available)
*Monday to Friday morning : $11(on call)
*Monday to Friday afternoon: $11.50 (on call)
- Additional 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Kelly Services Benefits available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Registration, test and orientation will be assigning to qualified candidates.
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW.
Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted.
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca