Campbell Company of Canada is committed to delivering quality products. Do you want to contribute to growing one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces? Providing Real food that matter’s for life’s moments.
Campbell Canada has several exciting CONTRACT opportunities on our Production Team for Manufacturing Team Members at our Etobicoke location. Join our team and be responsible for the processing and packaging of our canned or aseptic products, as well as the sanitation of production materials and equipment.
Employees are expected to be flexible with working various shifts, as these positions operate on either a Swing Shift schedule, which rotates between Day Shift and Afternoon Shift on a weekly basis or a Steady Night Shift. Start times vary and is based on a 40 hour work week.
This is a contract position with possibility of extension.
Preferred Hiring Criteria:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Able to adapt to different environments (loud, wet, dry, hot, cold)
- Able to lift, push and pull heavy objects (up to 75 lbs.)
- Work with chemicals, steam, foam, etc.
- Ability to multi-task & pay close attention to detail
- Listen and follow instructions and procedures
- Learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Ability to work well both independently, and as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- High school diploma (required)
- Experience in a food/pharmaceuticals plant environment an asset
- Knowledge of Food Safety, GMP’s and other quality policies
- Work with computers
Resumes can be submitted online at www.campbellsoup.ca.apply2jobs.com
We thank all candidates who choose to apply; however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Campbell…The Ingredients to Be Extraordinary.
Where icon brands thrive.
People are valued.
Job Type: Contract
Campbell Soup Company is a growing global food company with annual sales of more than $8 billion and powerful brands in three core...