This position is part time with the possibility of moving to full time, permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis using GC-ECD
- Maintain instrumentation in optimized and calibrated condition
- Troubleshoots instrument problems and basic maintenance of instrumentation
- Perform sample, reagent & calibration standard preparation
- Report results for client samples
- Verify and validate data
- Keep accurate and up to date records
- Train junior analysts
- Follow all SOPs and QC procedures.
- Meet quality assurance and turnaround time specifications.
This position includes:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- RSP Matching
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flex Days
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in GC-ECD analysis
- Computer literate. Familiar with Microsoft Excel, ChemStation, OpenLab and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.