We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
EA has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic recruiter passionate about recruiting for the world’s largest digital entertainment company. The video game industry is exploding and Electronic Arts is leading the way.
You will work with a world-class global Talent Acquisition team who are at the forefront of recruiting the brightest, the most talented, the most creative talent for EA. You will partner with executives and hiring management teams to understand business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment, as well as develop and execute sourcing strategy.
Our recruiters are talent acquisition experts and business partners that research gaming industry trends and market intelligence and use this information to influence client decisions, identify the best sources for top talent, attend and present at conferences and events, network and brand EA and their clients. Our recruiters are also masters of the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with EA at all stages of the recruitment process. In this role, you must also build and maintain a strong diverse candidate pipeline to proactively respond to the business needs and create recruitment project plans and strategies that encompass timelines, sources, cost, resources and ROI of various recruitment activities. Recruiters also track critical recruitment data and produce recruiting metrics to their clients.
What skills does EA look for in recruiters?
- EA Recruiters must have previous recruitment experience, ideally in the high-tech or entertainment industry.
- They must have experience recruiting in volatile recruiting environments, at times managing hiring ramps of upwards of 20 + vacancies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment are a must.
- Recruiters must also have experience with and be comfortable managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- They must be able to manage change and handle deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be able to work well in diverse teams.
- And last but not least – customer service skills and superb sourcing skills are an absolute and critical must.
- Previous video game recruitment experience is preferred.
- Passion for games.
It’s not easy building the world’s best digital playground. It’s hair-standing-on-end exhilarating. It’s down-in-the-trenches challenging. It’s stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It’s you—taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: play. In an industry that’s changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart business plans, strategic acquisitions, and most importantly, our creative people around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play. We take that last part very seriously, so if what you’re reading excites you as much as it does us, apply today.