Occasional driving, G license certified
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; inspects physical conditions of warehouse, vehicle fleets and equipment, and order testing, maintenance, repair, or replacement as necessary.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping; reviews invoices, work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignment.
Thank you for submitting your application; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago