For a Full-time position at Mastermind Toys - Vancouver, BC
Are you a high school graduate with at least one year experience in a retail key holder or shift leader role? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Our shift leaders bring fun, learning and confidence to parents & children by providing an exceptional customer experience and contributing to the profitability, success and growth of the store. They oversee store operations, including shift task organization and store opening and closing duties, in conjunction with/or in the absence of management.
This is a great growth opportunity for someone looking to expand their leadership skills in a Full Time role. We are seeking individuals with flexible availability including day, evening, weekend and holidays.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with customers to create the “Mastermind shopping experience”
- Enthusiastically assist customers with their product selections, relying on your customer service skills and the product knowledge you will learn
- Participating in the creation of inviting, attractive merchandise displays & general store upkeep
- Processing customers transactions thru the POS system
- Receiving & merchandising incoming store inventory
We seek candidates who:
- Have a high school diploma
- Have at least 1 year experience as a key holder or shift leader
- Are outgoing, friendly and enjoy interacting with people
- Share our passion for the best in children’s specialty toys and books
- Possess strong communication skills
- Enjoy a fun-filled, fast paced environment
- Are dedicated team players who will commit to our goal of creating an outstanding shopping experience for our customers
- Are flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.