Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel in Canada. It provides garment design, screen-printing and embroidery services from its Oakville, Ontario state-of-the-art facility. Entripy aims to provide on-time innovative branding solutions and assists with marketing promotions and brand awareness. With an expansion into hard goods promotional products, Entripy is a one-stop shop for branded apparel and products.
Salary Range: $11 - $17 per hour (Depending on experience). Full benefits will be offered after 3-month probation
Job Summary: An Screen Printing Machine Operator is responsible for the output of a quality finished good while adhering to a fixed production schedule. This position takes place in a high performance, fast-paced, customer-focused environment. Attention to detail, working at a fast pace, while understanding and learning all the different variables of screen printing are some key success factors associated with the position.
- Organizing and verification of stock necessary to complete order.
- Matching proof to screens and films provided to run job.
- Ability to set up jobs and load shirts at a fast pace on an automatic press.
- Ability to control machine specifics: speed, pressure of squeegees, and specific modifications (all depending on design/artwork).
- Garment recognition- Recognize different garment types and print accordingly.
- Ensuring machines are well maintained
- High standard of time management
- Proactive in taking initiative to go above and beyond assigned role
- Provide support & assistance to Production Supervisor and Managers as requested
Skills and Job Requirements
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and professional
- Speed and accuracy
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years experience required
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, however all applications are appreciated and kept on file for future consideration.
Interested applicants can apply via email. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.