Microserve is looking for a junior to intermediate project coordinator/manager with outstanding communication and customer service skills to join our team in Burnaby, BC. If you have a solid understanding of information technology and project management, and are looking to take your project management skills and experience to the next level, this is a great opportunity for you. The successful candidate will support multiple projects for both mid-market and large enterprise Microserve clients, and perform activities such as coordination of tasks and scheduling, creation of project management documentation, and facilitation of meetings.
How to Apply:
- Create and maintain project management documentation
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, including creation and distribution of agendas and meeting minutes
- Track and follow up on status of all project tasks
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant stakeholders
- Identify and escalate any project risks or issues to make sure that projects stay on track
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure projects and project management
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and excellence
- Post-secondary education and project management training or education is strongly preferred
- Experience working in an educational institution or other public sector organization would be an asset
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 25 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.