Full Time Magazine Merchandiser
Assists the Press Manager in executing all visual and compliance presentation initiatives established for a multi-store location. Promotes a corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store and while in the store.
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Work with other warehouse employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
- Write and acknowledge orders.
- Deliver merchandise to stores.
- Merchandise magazines according to monthly compliance plan o grams
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
- Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Helps train new warehouse associates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store including sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Ability to multi task when completing projects.
- Stong math and counting skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience prefered.
- $13.00 per hour
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days
- Employee discount
- Free parking
Indeed - 22 months ago
The Hudson Group provides more than just an application service provider (ASP) solution. We are more service oriented. Comprehensive...